Personality check in bloginality, and result is same like my page (& Facebook) is INFP
and result from bloginality
s an INFP, you are Intraverted, iNtuative, Feeling , Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition.
This is defined as a NF personality, which is part of Carl Jung’s Idealist (Identity Seeking) type, and more specifically the Healers or Idealist
As a weblogger, you have wonderful words to express your feelings because of your idealism. Because you don’t like conflict, you may be likely to make one list of links and leave it for a long time without updating for fear of offending.
source : bloginality
And facebook result
INFP – The Idealist
You are a special and sensitive individual that needs a career which is more than just a job. You need to feel that what you do everyday has special meaning and can live your life in accordance to your strong value system. You are focused on constant growth and have a positive outlook on life. Because you are driven to do find meaning and purpose in your work, you will be happiest in careers where you are allowed to work towards those values you hold and towards the greater good of humanity as a whole. Many of the great writers of the world have been INFPs.
Some of your personality traits include:
* Strong value systems
* Warmly interested in people
* Service-oriented, usually putting the needs of others above your own
* Loyal and devoted to people and causes
* Growth-oriented; always want to be growing in a positive direction
* Creative and inspirational
* Flexible and laid-back, unless a ruling principle is violated
* Sensitive and complex
* Dislike dealing with details and routine work
* Original and individualistic – “out of the mainstream”
* Excellent written communication skills
* Prefer to work alone, and may have problems working on teams
* Value deep and authentic relationships
* Want to be seen and appreciated for who you are
Some of your suggested careers are:
* Counselor / Social Worker
* Teacher / Professor
* Clergy / Religious Workers
Link : application 1
INFP (Introversion, iNtuition, Feeling, Perception)
You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. You are curious, quick to see possibilities, and can be a catalyst for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Famous people with your same INFP personality include:
Mary the Blessed Virgin, Hellen Keller, William Shakespeare, John F. Kennedy Jr., Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Julia Roberts.
Link : application 2
ok my comment is
True that I really looking for my potential, my personality, what my strength – weakness, my talent. However I seeking something my strength but still don’t know how to improve it yo make my life better. Now I need: mentor, environment that can improve myself and share what I know.