The main advantages
- Support for a large number of music formats:
MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC / MP+, AAC, AC3, Ogg, FLAC,APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- The great functionality and intuitive interface
- 18-band EQ and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit audio processing
to achieve the best quality
- Work with multiple playlists at once
- Support of modules for functionality enhancement
You can add new utilities and expand existing, connect such plugins as Input, Gen, DSP from Winamp
- Shutting down the computer
You can sleep under favorite music, setting the timer to switch off the computer.
- Online radio
Listen and save!
- Creation of bookmarks and playback queue
- Hot keys
Set up local and global hotkeys to your taste!
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode
Several users are working with one computer? No problem.
- Full Unicode support
- File search
Search files on all open playlists
- Flexible program settings
- Small size of program distribution
- Audio Converter
Allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Audio Grabber
You can convert AudioCD (CDA) in MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA
- Soung recording
Allows you to write the sound from any audio device in the system and save in mp3, ogg, wav and wma format
- Tag Editor
You can easily edit tags of audio files, rename group of files, sort out by required template or apply tags’ values to a group of files.
- Audio Library
Represents the organizer of music files, which will allow you to easily sort your music, mark listened audios.
My own comment: is very useful. you can record sound from your computer, put lyric into song file, and many more.
Source :AIMP2 (RU)